According to research from Dunkin Donuts PR and marketing folk are the second heaviest caffeine addicts, second only to scientists. What’s the chances that there is a correlation between coffee and creativity?
- There's so much going on I'm lost in my own mind ift.tt/1VzU50h http://t.co/hxRPOgMJZU 11 hours ago
- Tall sailing ships float my boat #tallshipsfestival ift.tt/1LChZUo http://t.co/fXMQBKk1Av 5 days ago
- Soaking up what's probably the last day of summer #BotanyBay ift.tt/1LqRjZn http://t.co/KcLazUPWIc 1 week ago
- #Jump! #Sunshine in #Margate ift.tt/1ELkGOn http://t.co/sX14Ux3ThQ 1 week ago
- I love living on the river #London #Thames ift.tt/1hxS0Uu http://t.co/LnAhh7RZ4b 1 week ago
2010 2010 WOrld Cup accountable ad Agencies Ambush Bad Blog Boyfriend brand Brands Brandseye Cape Town Cern comments community Compact Muon company Course Digital DNDH Do not date end of the world Engagement engagment Experiment Facebook Fail Google Guidelines home infographic Johannesburg Joke Linkedin Listing Location marketing media Online Online Reputation Online Reputation Management ORM outreach particle accelerator poor PR Presentation Press release Profile Public relations Review SA sanral search Security social media South Africa Survey Thabo Mbeki theory Toyota Trends Twitter understanding Unfaithful update Value Video web Webacams website weird World Cup YouTube