According to research from Dunkin Donuts PR and marketing folk are the second heaviest caffeine addicts, second only to scientists. What’s the chances that there is a correlation between coffee and creativity?
- Hey, I got a mention too @fleishmanUK! twitter.com/fleishmanUK/st… 3 days ago
- May be the ugliest building in London, but not a bad view for dinner ift.tt/1QV5UuO http://t.co/zPdmoQSgsD 4 days ago
- Dove’s latest ad shows that grass is always greener when it comes to body image thedrum.com/news/2015/10/0… via @TheDrum 4 days ago
- Watched a guy snort cocaine off another guys tongue on the tube #LoveLondon #Tube 6 days ago
- RT @Buzz_Awards: Nominated for Best Use of Twitter: @WiedenKennedy @thatlot @KindredAgency @TMWSocial @Philips #SMBuzzAwards http://t.co/l2… 1 week ago
2010 2010 WOrld Cup accountable ad Agencies Ambush Bad Blog Boyfriend brand Brands Brandseye Cape Town Cern comments community Compact Muon company Course Digital DNDH Do not date end of the world Engagement engagment Experiment Facebook Fail Google Guidelines home infographic Johannesburg Joke Linkedin Listing Location marketing media Online Online Reputation Online Reputation Management ORM outreach particle accelerator poor PR Presentation Press release Profile Public relations Review SA sanral search Security social media South Africa Survey Thabo Mbeki theory Toyota Trends Twitter understanding Unfaithful update Value Video web Webacams website weird World Cup YouTube