According to research from Dunkin Donuts PR and marketing folk are the second heaviest caffeine addicts, second only to scientists. What’s the chances that there is a correlation between coffee and creativity?
- Miss Meow #atlasmountains ift.tt/20PijX0 https://t.co/qR5GhqQk6b 32 minutes ago
- Lunch in the valleys of the Atlas mountain, garden chairs in the river and sofa chairs on … ift.tt/1W2k9k8 https://t.co/TYuKfh7vf1 2 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Entertainment? I don't know what's going on here... periscope.tv/w/aYZt9zFXZ0Vn… 18 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Dinner, Le Comptoir, pure old world charm periscope.tv/w/aYZguzFXZ0Vn… 19 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Soaking up Marrakesh... periscope.tv/w/aYYQuzFXZ0Vn… 1 day ago
2010 2010 WOrld Cup accountable ad Agencies Ambush Bad Blog Boyfriend brand Brands Brandseye Cape Town Cern comments community Compact Muon company Course Digital DNDH Do not date end of the world Engagement engagment Experiment Facebook Fail Google Guidelines home infographic Johannesburg Joke Linkedin Listing Location marketing media Online Online Reputation Online Reputation Management ORM outreach particle accelerator poor PR Presentation Press release Profile Public relations Review SA sanral search Security social media South Africa Survey Thabo Mbeki theory Toyota Trends Twitter understanding Unfaithful update Value Video web Webacams website weird World Cup YouTube